Never Work Unprepared Again
Training and Toolbox Talks are critical to companies that want to communicate important safety information to their workers at site level. Which is why we offer them to all our customers – with some PPE safety training and talks available completely free of charge!
Our Toolbox Talks are short, informative and engaging to keep your workforce updated on topics such as:
- Safe work practices and wellbeing
- Workplace hazards
- Current and new legislation
- Best use and maintenance of specific PPE and products
- New PPE, products and technologies
Not only do our Toolbox Talks ensure staff training is regular and up-to-date, but they keep safety at the forefront of your workers minds, helping to encourage a positive safety culture and reduce accidents.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training
We can also offer some key areas of Health and Safety training via our City & Guilds accredited training partner. Course can be conducted at our training partner’s fully equipped training academy or on-site at your premises.
- Confined space training
- Working at height training
- Powered air respirators and breathing apparatus training
To find out more about our Toolbox Talks and training, please get in contact with our sales team today on email@example.com or click the button below.
Other Solutions We Provide
- PPE Products – We supply a huge range of personal protective equipment to companies all across the UK.
- Face Fit Testing – Any wearer of tight fitting RPE should be trained in the correct use of the equipment through face fit testing.
- Foot Scanning – Keep foot problems at bay through innovative new foot scanning and insoles.
If any of these services interest you, please get in touch for more information.
Latest Blog Posts
Holiday Closing Dates 2018
HSE Reveal Rise In Workplace Fatalities
Safety Eyewear: Are Your Workers Protected 100%?