All the Tools you need to get the job done
When the going gets tough, you need high quality, durable tools that'll work for as long as you do.
That’s why we stock tools and accessories to suit every job. Whether you need hand tools, power tools, shovels, rakes, hammers, pliers, spanners or screwdrivers - we've got it all!
And with stocked brands such as DeWalt, Stanley, Bosch and Draper, you know you're in safe hands when you procure your tools from us.
Tools We Supply
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Tool storage
- Abrasives, fillers, sealants and lubricants
- Tooling accessories
- And more!
Objects falling from height is the UK’s second largest workplace killer. So, it’s important to think about how you can use your tools safely when you’re working at height.
Tool tethers provide an attachment point for the tool and lanyard to connect to. This means if you drop your tool, it won’t fall and cause harm to anyone passing below you.
We supply a range of tools and tethers for companies across the UK. Get in contact with our team at email@example.com to see what we can do for you!
PPE to Keep you Safe
As well as supplying tools, we also supply a vast range of personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep you safe when using tools.
- Head Protection – Safety helmets, bump caps and accessories
- Eye Protection – Safety spectacles, goggles and visors
- Hearing Protection – Ear defenders, ear plugs and dispensers
- Respiratory Protective Equipment – Full masks, filters, disposable masks and half masks
- Hand Protection – Cut resistant gloves, colour coded gloves, disposable gloves, general gloves and more
- Safety Footwear – Safety boots, trainers, shoes, wellingtons and accessories
- High Visibility Clothing – Jackets, waistcoats, t-shirts, polo shirts, trousers and more
- Fall Arrest Equipment – Harnesses, lanyards, connecting devices and tool tethering
Download our catalogue to take a look at our core range of PPE.
Latest Blog Posts
Holiday Closing Dates 2018
HSE Reveal Rise In Workplace Fatalities
Safety Eyewear: Are Your Workers Protected 100%?