One PPE Supplier. All Your PPE Products. Simple.
We're here to eliminate all your admin hassle by being a single source solution for high quality, cost-effective personal protective equipment (PPE).
Whether it's high visibility clothing, safety footwear, head protection, hand protection, hearing protection, safety eyewear, respiratory protective equipment, fall arrest or otherwise - we've got enough stock to keep you covered.
Our PPE Equipment includes
- Head Protection – Safety helmets, bump caps and accessories
- Eye Protection – Safety spectacles, goggles and visors
- Hearing Protection – Ear defenders, ear plugs and dispensers
- Respiratory Protective Equipment – Full masks, filters, disposable masks and half masks
- Hand Protection – Cut resistant gloves, colour coded gloves, disposable gloves, general gloves and more
- Safety Footwear – Safety boots, trainers, shoes, wellingtons and accessories
- High Visibility Clothing – Jackets, waistcoats, t-shirts, polo shirts, trousers and more
- Fall Arrest Equipment – Harnesses, lanyards, connecting devices and tool tethering
We are PPE suppliers of a huge variety of reputable brands such as JSP, TraffiGlove, UVEX, 3M and more. This ensures our products are of the best quality and conform to all necessary safety standards and regulations.
Who We Supply To
We are PPE suppliers to a wide variety of medium to large organisations such as local authorities, airports, prisons, waste and recycling depots, facilities management companies, rail workers, electricians...the list goes on!
Due to our extensive knowledge and customer base, you can be sure we’ve got the expertise to recommend products for whatever dangers your workers face.
Check out our core PPE range in our catalogue now.
Otherwise, you can check out our core range online.
Features of Our Service
- Toolbox Talks & Training – Benefit from regular, up-to-date product training and talks on site.
- Online Ordering & Reporting – Selected products with agreed pricing, available to order online 24/7.
- Product Innovation – We can work with you to improve or develop products to keep your workers safe.
- Product Trials – We offer user trials so you can make sure samples are fit for purpose.
- Manpack – You can order by preset packs that are packed and labelled per employee.
Latest Blog Posts
Improper Use of PPE Costs UK Billions Each Year
Swift360 Shortlisted Finalist For BSIF Service Excellence Award 2019
HSE Raise Control Standards for Mild Welding Fume