If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be as follows:
1. Unused and in the same condition that you received it
2. No branding on the item (i.e, embroidery or heat-seal logo’s applied)
3. A stocked item for Swift360 and not an item we have to order in from our suppliers specifically for your order (your Customer Experience Specialist will confirm the stocked status of your product at the point of the returns request)
If the product is defective or has been misdelivered, then the above points are not taken into consideration.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item as soon as possible.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund via Credit Note against the original PO you raised and you will receive the credit within 72 hours of the return being authorized.
The below charges will be deducted from your refund:
1. A £9.95 collection fee (if you send this back by your own shipping method then this charge won’t be deducted from your credit)
2. A 10% handling fee of the total value of the item(s) being returned up to a maximum handling fee of £50 (£500 combined item value), i.e. if the value of the item(s) being returned is £150 then a £15 handling fee is applied.
If the product is defective or has been misdelivered by Swift360, then the above points are not taken into consideration, and you will be credited the full value. To be eligible for the credit on a faulty or incorrect item we will need photographic evidence sent via the contact method as advised below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE RETURN
1. Your PO number or Swift360’s Sales Order Reference that the original order was raised against
2. A Returns Authorisation form from your Customer Experience Specialist that we can accept the return
3. The original or a new parcel for the item(s) to be sent back in
4. The returns authorisation form to go in the parcel when sent back (provided by Swift360)
5. When we collect, we don’t arrange this until we have heard back from the customer stating:
a. Quantity of parcels
b. Location of parcel(s)
c. Contact name and number
HOW TO RAISE THE RETURN
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01420 592 500.