Viroblock Cut Level 1, Touchscreen, Dot Glove
- Key Features
- Ideal For
A cut level 1 knitted dot glove, which is touchscreen compatible. Coated with HeiQ Viroblock, a technology proven to protect against bacteria, microbes and germs (active ingredient: silver chloride) *.
This is a fantastic alternative to disposable gloves as it's more sustainable and less expensive.
* Traffi partner with HeiQ to develop a product that adopts HeiQ Viroblock technology, a textile treatment that has been tested effective against SARS-CoV-2 in an independent third-party institutes of virology. M.J. (2020) Report on Viral Stability and Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 on Treated Material. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Australia
- EN 388:2016: 22.214.171.124.X
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock protection against microbes and germs.
- Minimises the risk of contact infection from touching objects.
- Touchscreen compatible .
- Dot design for grip and comfort and to increase wear life.
- HeiQ Viroblock treatment can be sustained for up to 20 washes*.
- Compatible with TDS600.
- HeiQ Viroblock is certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon).
- Treated with biocide: Silver Chloride.
*EN388 protection values may not be maintained after repeated washing
- Retail trade.
- Food and beverage.
- Public transportation.