Producers of Unbeatable Service
Customers don’t partner with us for ‘more of the same’.
The greatest ideas come from collaboration. That’s why we form close relationships with our clients, developing a deep knowledge of how your business works. This allows us to give real value by driving ROI, promoting worker engagement, bringing innovative ideas to life and ultimately keeping your workforce safe.
Simply put, we deliver clever procurement and safety solutions.
Our Proven 5 Step Process
- Research: We conduct research and engage in meetings to understand your workers needs and your company objectives
- Develop: We recommend a tactical plan to target and improve the most impactful opportunities
- Execute: We implement efficiencies and innovations so you can earn significant ROI
- Evaluate: We measure, analyse and learn from product and procurement performance via powerful reporting tools
- Enhance: By using discoveries from the steps above, we’ll be in a position to harness further opportunities and develop current ones
Improving safety isn’t just about procurement. We have a deliberately holistic approach which empowers us to deliver customer value in smart, strategic ways tailored specifically for you.
LET'S PROVE IT;
Online Ordering & Reporting
Take back control of your procurement through online ordering and powerful reporting tools.
Innovation is only successful when products are created with and for the people who use them.
Toolbox Talks & Training
Our Toolbox Talks are short, sweet and content-rich, engaging your workforce in conversations around safety and wellbeing.
Nothing looks sharper than a workforce united by quality branded PPE and workwear.
Acquisition & Rebrand Management
With an operating capacity to produce over 1,200 branded garments per day, we're ready for any rebrand rollout.
Safety products are only as good as the training and guidance that comes with them.
Latest Blog Posts
HSE Reveal Rise In Workplace Fatalities
Safety Eyewear: Are Your Workers Protected 100%?
New HSE Report: Need For Better Safety Management In The Waste Sector