Shipping & Delivery Information
For all our deliveries, we use a range of carriers to deliver your products to you and can offer the following options:
|UK Next Day:||(Orders £20 or under)|
|(Orders £20 - £75)|
|(Orders £75 or over)|
- Orders must be placed before 3:00pm on the day of order (weekdays only). Excludes bank holidays and Saturday deliveries.
- The delivery service above applies to standard stocked products only. Lead times for non-stocked and special products will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
- Contracted customer delivery timeframes and costs may differ to the above. Please contact your Key Account Manager for more information.
- Please note orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday, and deliveries will be made between Monday - Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please be aware that orders to delivery addresses other than billing (registered card holder) address will not be processed for security reasons.
Due to Brexit, we are experiencing additional charges for shipping into Northern and Southern Ireland, as well as Europe. These costs are unsustainable for us to absorb, and so we must pass them on. As such, please note any additional taxes payable at delivery point will be your responsibility.
A £60 shipping cost will apply per consignment. This is to cover the additional fees for border control and the additional fees imposed by the couriers for the extra work involved for them.
Southern Ireland and Europe
A £30 border crossing charge will apply, alongside an additional £20 freight charge imposed by the courier.
Isle of Wight
The Isle of Wight is classified as off shore and so also incurs a £25 shipping charge.