CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST - VACANCY
Hours: As agreed, Monday-Friday
Location: Office-based role at Swift360, Venture Park, Selborne Road, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3HL
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Ownership of a range of customer service activities within the business support division. Responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest quality customer service standards, executing fast and accurate order entry across a range of accounts. In addition, you will represent the company through service excellence on the telephone, communicating information in a polite and timely fashion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers via telephone or email to process new sales, lead times and delivery information.
- Proactively contact customers regarding product shortages and confidently offering alternatives.
- Answer customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Responsible for own pipeline of accounts and attending internal Service meetings.
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a busy workload efficiently, whilst ensuring excellent customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the year.
- Work closely with account managers to ensure the customer’s service needs are exceeded and information is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by using product and account knowledge to upsell and suggest alternative merchandise during a call or in writing.
- Data entry of customer orders, in addition to confirming orders placed automatically through the online ordering system.
- Responsible for order follow-up and returns process.
- Communicate lead times on backorders to customers and/or Account Managers.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure orders are pushed through from start to finish on time to manage expectations.
- Maintain accurate CRM records and online catalogues, working closely with the sale team to ensure opportunities are captured and handed over for follow-up.
- Assisting the Sales team where required including reporting on accounts as requested.
- Be flexible and supportive to the rest of the team and offer help where needed, especially during peak periods.
- Anything else within reason requested by the management team.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Meet/exceed call answer time.
- Customer satisfaction metrics.
- Meet daily order entry team targets.
- Updating delivery dates and backorder notes.
How To Apply...
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Amelia Harvey, Customer Experience Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org