We appreciate you might be worried about the impact of the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As such, we wanted to reassure you we’re here to help. Please see below details to ensure you’re fully informed of our response.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL
As a supplier for key workers and industries, Swift360 is operating as usual. We’re continuing to supply customers with their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements, without which they wouldn’t be able to carry out vital Government listed frontline services, such as NHS care or medical equipment manufacture.
With this said, the safety and wellbeing of our team, customers and partners is our number one priority. We continue to take all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the virus, and our office team is now working remotely. Those of our employees who remain working in our warehouse are adhering to strict social distancing measures and we’ve distributed protective equipment as necessary.
Additional measures we have taken include:
- We have invested greatly in IT Infrastructure within the past year to allow us to fully support contingencies such as the current pandemic.
- We have a Coronavirus Contingency Team of 8 staff from across all business units to support Our Core Business Continuity plan. We are fully open and operational for business as usual!
- We are carrying out regular deep cleans of our premises to ensure our staff remain safe and healthy.
- Sufficient cross-training and HR cover is available in the event of illness or staff shortage in any department.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- As our team is working remotely, we're encouraging email and online ordering rather than phone calls wherever possible.
- If you do find our main phone line (01420 592 500) busy, please be free to email your account manager and ask for their mobile number or direct line for future reference.
PRODUCTS, ORDERING, SUPPLY CHAIN AND STOCK
Our warehouse remains extremely well-stocked of our core product lines and our own brand of workwear and footwear: Millstone. We’re liaising daily with our suppliers to make sure pending orders are prioritised and incoming stock is allocated and shared out to customers to ensure continuity of supply.
However, please note, with an increasing number of UK suppliers closing for the foreseeable future, it's inevitable some of our lines will become out of stock. In these instances, we'll recommend an alternative for you from our core stocked range. If you require a specific item that is on backorder, please bear with us and know that we're doing everything we can to fulfil your order.
Additional points to bear in mind:
- For products such as instant sanitizer, wipes, coveralls and masks that are in unprecedented demand, we are striving to keep customers updated of next available delivery dates.
- Priority is being given to customers who are supporting frontline healthcare services and the manufacture of medical equipment.
- Since January, we've increased inventory levels by 10-15% to ensure a continuous supply of goods to customers. Where products could become unavailable, a viable alternative will be offered.
- Our product and purchasing team are collaborating daily with our supply chain on any products that may be affected in the coming months.
- Customers should order by 11am if they require branded goods and require next-day delivery. For all unbranded orders, the 3pm cut off time remains unchanged.
- Under the current situation, we are trying to uphold every SLA we hold with our customers.
HOW WE'RE STAYING SAFE AND HELPING KEEP YOUR STAFF SAFE
- We've ceased all customer and supplier face-to-face meetings unless absolutely essential. Instead, we collaborate via online meetings and use video conferencing tools such as Zoom, Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Our logistics delivery partners have service operating as normal.
- We are following all UK Government and Department of Health recommendations on how to keep our staff and business safe at all times.
- All our staff are equipped with hand sanitizers and masks and gloves to use where appropriate.
- We're evolving our contingency plan for our business as fresh government advice becomes available.
Our commitment to you during this time remains as strong as ever, and we’re ready to work with our suppliers, partners and customers to deliver the equipment and services you need and expect from us.
Thank you for your continued support in these uncertain times – and please stay safe!
Vern James | Swift360 | Managing Director